Anyone use SiSoft Sandar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use SiSoft Sandar?

I posted a similar question, but basically it's at the end of a two page thread...

I used Sandra the other day to try and diagnose an issue I'm having w/ my FireWire port. When using Sandra, and doing the Port test, under Peripherals, the test shows all my usb ports, but does not list my 1394...either of them.
    However, the port is listed while doing the Mainboard test...

My questions is this: Is anyone familiar enough with Sandra Lite to say that yes or no, the 1394 port should be listed during the Port test?

thanks!
    Last edited by cutter311; 03-28-2009, 07:03 PM.
    GA-X58A-UD3R v2 / i7 950 / 12gb G.Skill DDR1600 PC312800
    Prolimatech Megahalems & 2x Cooler Master R4-L2S-122B-GP (push/pull)
    2x OCZ Vertex2 SSD in Raid 0 (OS & APPS) / 1x 1TB Samsung f4 (Storage & Docs)
    MSI GTX460 Cyclone 1GD5/OC
    Corsair TX650 in a TT L10 GT

Re: Anyone use SiSoft Sandar?

Do you still need this tested out? While I do not have any firewire devices around I can enable mine and see what Sandra tells me. Would that help, I mean do you have the same result with or without a connected device?

I find Sandra to give many funky errors and or Strange readings on several boards and across many OS's as well.

If you would like me to check things out for you on my end, please PM me and remind me and I will do in the afternoon and get back to ya

Comment

Re: Anyone use SiSoft Sandar?

Ok, Enabled and tested things out. See my reply here >>>

Comment

Working...
      X