Problem with EX58-UD4P F9 Bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Problem with EX58-UD4P F9 Bios

Oh no, it wasn't cheap. But it was an old post and because of none of settings worked, I gave a try of it (and yes, it causes much better results but not enough good) . I will try 1T and I will try Ram 1.68V and the old QPI1.355V settings.

Comment

Your CPU may need 1.4+ QPI/Vtt try that first before trying excess ram voltages. Of course 1.68 is not excess, just wanted to let you know QPI/Vtt above 1.35 is fine. Some XMP Profiles have this set at 1.6 so don't worry

Comment

I've tried together Cpu1.3000V ; Ram1.66V ; QPI:1.455V ; QPIPLL:1.20V ; IOH Core:1.20V ; ICH Core:1.16V but it was unsuccesfull experiment.
        It seems to be my OCZ needs more voltage than is in the official specification, or the MB make a little less voltage than set in Bios.

Comment

It very well could be your board or BIOS provides less voltages to a certain setting then you actually set, it would be normal actually. That's why you see many people use DMM's to measure things.

So you may be all good anyway. Did you get it all going now or not?

Comment

Yeah, with 1.7V Ram CR2T and 1.395V QPI the system is stable. Trying to lower the voltages and/or lower the CR rate.

Comment

I would get on 1T first, as there should be no reason that you would need to use 2T unless the ram is el cheapo

Comment

O.K. I will start the test there. Thanks the advice.

Comment

Let us know how you get along. I do suggest F9c or F10a BIOS for this board if I have not already suggested that to you

Comment

F9 final. I know there is better(?) (F10a) but it's stable now.

CPU 19*200 1.24375V ; Ram 8*200 1.70V; Uncore 17*200 7-7-7-24-(CR)1 ; QPI:1.395 ; QPIPLL:1.00V ; IOH Core:1.00V ; ICH Core:1.00V

18h Prime stabil. I think it's quite enogh to me.
                    Maybe I can't thank enough Your patient and helpful.
                    If I change any setting or bios and/or make a test I will inform You (and if I have a problem again :)

Thank You Very Much!

Comment

Yes F9 has USB Keyboard/Mice issues, but if you are unaffected it is the same as F10a anyway.

Glad to see you are stable and happy!! Post back anytime if you need help with anything else, happy tweaking!

Comment

Working...
                      X