Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GA-EP35-DS3 Won't Boot. All "phase led"s on, fans on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA-EP35-DS3 Won't Boot. All "phase led"s on, fans on.

The system has been working fine for about two years. Went to dinner today and when I came back the <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    video signal was dead, fans were still on and all phase led's were on.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    System can only be turned off when PSU is switched off. When PSU is switched on and the power <o:p></o:p>
    button pressed the fans come on, the "phased led"s light and that’s it. No video signal. I can hear either <o:p></o:p>
    the hard disks or DVD drive doing something though also one light comes on the keyboard immediately <o:p></o:p>
    when the power button is depressed.

Any idea what this status mean and what likely needs doing to fix the rascal? It has been fairly cool here
    (26 degrees C) for a few weeks until today when it was in the low thirties.

All phased led lights remain on steady ...
    Last edited by idiom; 03-09-2010, 04:51 AM.

Re: GA-EP35-DS3 Won't Boot. All &quot;phase led&quot;s on, fans on.

I'm also getting no beep codes :-(. I've checked there is a small speaker connected to the speaker connection.

Comment

As I dont have any spare compatible components to try swapping stuff out I have had to resort to
      a PC repair shop. The diagnosis is faulty PSU.

Comment

Hello! I am having problem, witch mentioned above. Tell me please how you solved this problem? And, what is this problem?
        Regards...

Comment

Working...
        X