No email notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No email notifications

I can not find the right place to ask about general Forum problems but here goes. For some reason I no longer get email notifications when someone posts to a thread I have started or subscribed to even though everything I am aware of is setup to send me an email. A little help is needed.

Re: No email notifications

i have had the same problem,i couldnt get a password reset/reminder from my other account so i had to make this account,just hope you dont forget your pw,i think the admin has turned email notifications off in the server,it was working when i first joined
    Gigabyte ex58-ud5 f12 bios
    Intel i7 920 d0 @3.8ghz 24/7-normal cpu voltage 1.18750v/c1e/turbo/multi threading enabled
    Ocz reaper DDR3 PC3-14400 (1800MHz) 3x2gb (OCZ3RPR1800LV6GK) [email protected]
    Thermolab Baram cpu cooler
    Dual Boot
    1xsamsung 750gb hard drive-win7 ultimate 64
    1xsamsung 750gb hard drive-windows xp pro 32
    Ati x1950 pro gpu
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    1050w psu
    Nzxt lexa case
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2z3w377.jpg <=3.8ghz overclock template

Comment

We are undergoing a system-wide update and moving to a new server, as of now notifications will go out on a scheduled interval basis (Not sure of the sched.).

They will return to normal working order once the server move is complete.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Comment

Emails are just tools for correspondence and are meant to save you a lot of time. Imagine, writing letters and posting them via air mails, making tedious phone calls and waiting for the person to come on line to converse with you over a telephone? Emails are an excellent remedy that helps you to do your business at your desk, and at the dispense of a mouse click. But the sad thing is that, the tool which was introduced to help you and save you time, is now killing your productive time and making your life hectic. mass email Offers flexible and easy-to-use templates and email editor.

Comment

Working...
        X