Gigabyte H55M-UD2H ram stability issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gigabyte H55M-UD2H ram stability issue

Yes, be sure to set 1.65V if that is what your memory is rated at.

This memory may just not be compatible with this board, is it even made for P55/H55 - 1156/1366 boards?

Can you give us the model # or a link to it, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
      This memory may just not be compatible with this board, is it even made for P55/H55 - 1156/1366 boards?

Can you give us the model # or a link to it, thanks
      Team Group Inc this is the link from the producer's website.

requirements:
      Intel platform Core i7 860,Core i5 750
      GIGABYTE:GA-P55-UD4P, GA-P55-UD5

I'm useing Core i5-750 and GIGABYTE:GA-P55-UD4 (not GA-P55-UD4P).

Comment

Ahh, thanks!

So they are made for this board then, close enough anyway.

Keep trying the QPI/Vtt and dram voltage setting then, I'm sure you will find the sweet spot unless maybe there is something actually wrong with your kit (Meaning maybe faulty)?

Comment

I set qpi to 1.21v, dram voltage to 1.64v (there is no 1.65 option!) and tested and no errors...

I set qpi 1.21v and rest on default (tested this config earlier and it failed) and no errors this time...

I set bclk to 180, ram frequency to 1800 (180x10), qpi to 1.25v, ram voltage to 1.64v (also CPU frequency to 3600 (180x20), CPU voltage 1.25v)) and again no errors for 1 full test, at least for now...

the test is running, i will post again in a few hours... hoping for the best but especting thr worse... (nothing makes sense anymore for me anyways!)

Comment

btw, if there is something wrong with my pc its the mobo not the ram... mobo failed me with my friend's corsairs at the exact point where it failed with my ram!

Comment

You can/should use 1.66 ram voltage, as it will actually be 1.65, 1.64 is often 1.63 and can sometimes be less too.

Comment

I have a GA-H55M-UD2H motherboard. my luck hasn't been all that great lately or my common sense went out the window during my last eviction crisis. anyway, I plugged my psu into a solid line not realizing the psu was damp, when I plugged my board in, the BIG BANG THEORY occurred to me, again as my PSU blew up but the board wasn't totally 100% BBQ'd. I can boot up, get into the bios screen, mess around with the settings and even get into the flash util, my question is, is there any bios guys out there that have modified the bios to their standings and have they posted there findings with a potential link for others to play too? if so, could someone possibly send me a link cause I'd like to try and see if my board is garbage toast of half browned near burnt rye bread cause nobody eats rye bread

Comment

Working...
                X