Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 (R2.1) Bios F5 - Raid help please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 (R2.1) Bios F5 - Raid help please...

Hi,

I just installed this motherboard, loaded win 7 (64) onto a SSD drive. Everything working. I then added 2 matching new drives. Plugged into GSATA 6 and 7 on the motherboard.

I think I configured the bios correctly - as it appears that the array is setup correctly. The problem I have is that windows is not seeing the drive(s). I can see it in the device manager - GRAID SCSI Disk Device - but won't it won't assign a volume to it or anything. This is my first venture into building my own computer and am stumped. Any help would be great.

Re: Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 (R2.1) Bios F5 - Raid help please...

Have you assigned the drives by pressing "ctrl" button and the "F" button (at the same time) during posting during the start up cycle?

when there press "1" and it will show your drives you should see two drives listed there and possibly your SSD there.

Now if you press "2" it will assign the drives you want to setup in the raid setup( be sure to press "tab" to select your settings while in this part)

Now if for some reason you want to delete the raid setup press "3" hi-light the drive blah blah and delete

And pressing "4" will show the status if it is active or not good luck hope this helps

Comment

Working...
    X