Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H

I recently aquired this Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H and seeing such a large Gigabyte forum here just looking for Ram recommendations from anyone using this board! I will be doing some moderate OCing but long term stability is always important! Also I did not see a post for this board but if anyone has had issues or recommendations Im always open for advise! Thanks for any advice and hands on!

Re: Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H

Look at the board's QVL lots to choose from, and should be available.

Comment

I thank you for your responce I was looking for someone using a paticular memory like GSkill OCZ or Corsair in the forums that could share their results of a paticular one which my preferance probably going to lean toward G Skill but just some way to compare one to another from someone thats actually using this board! A users reveiw! Thanks for the QVL list anyway now I dont have to look it up!

Comment

Mainly Intel users here, but you could search the board for that model and then PM any members you find using it.

I don't remember seeing any, but you might find one or two you could ask.

Comment

I am using the 890GPA-UD3H with 8GB(4x2GB) of Corsair CMX4GX3M2A1600C8 at 1600 with
          8-8-8-24 clocking. I am not overclocking, and I am not having any problems. Good Luck

Comment

I have gskill ripjaws 8gb kit(2x4) 1600 9-9-9-?24?-1t @ 1.5 and it has been working great. I can find the exact p/n if you would like. I have my 1055t at 3.6.
            1055t - GA-890GPA-UD3H - 2 x 4GB Gskill 1600 cas9
            Sapphire 6870 - 2 x 1TB F3
            Lancool PC-K58 - Seasonic X-650

Comment

Great if you could get me a part nu that would be great!

Comment

F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL

They are on sale for $75 @ the egg now. Over @ Hocp-forum in the hot deals section a couple people saying they couldn't run @stock settings but I think they running sandy bridge. I know I and others have had good experience with these on this board so as long as you get a good set you should be happy. Hope this helps.
                I'm on the look out for good 2x4GB 1866-2133 RAM for upcoming BD.
                1055t - GA-890GPA-UD3H - 2 x 4GB Gskill 1600 cas9
                Sapphire 6870 - 2 x 1TB F3
                Lancool PC-K58 - Seasonic X-650

Comment

Thanks for the info Im going to check this out now!

Comment

Working...
                  X