Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminum cutting and new box

Hey guys
    I just made a computer and now I want to Cut a design in the side. I looked it up and the tool is a dressel or something. Is this device hard to use? I used to be an artist and am good with my hands, but what I want to do will not be easy. Any suggestions about how I can do this? And, if someone can do it or a company, please link me or suggest where I can take it to have it done. Thanks

Re: Aluminum cutting and new box

A Dremmel rotary tool is what you need. You'll also need some cutting discs to go with it. I don't find it too hard to use, although I haven't tried to do anything for aesthetic value alone (more interested in cooling, personally), so it might be much harder to get the precision you'll need.

As for having someone else do it, I know there's at least one place near me that does professional computer mods. Try looking around where you live to see if there's a place like that.

Comment

Re: Aluminum cutting and new box

Thanks man, tat was more then helpful. I will check to see if they can do it and for hwo much if there is such a place. if not then I will do it and test it on my other box. it is the after stuff I am most concerned about, like reppainting if I have to or sanding etc.

Comment

Working...
      X