Case temp - need extra probe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case temp - need extra probe?

I have read a lot where people have a case temp. Do you guys add an extra probe to get the case temp?
    If so, where do you get the extra probes at? I have never seen them for sale by themselves. Unless you go to a computer store. Which near my there aren't any good ones. So I do 90% of my computer shopping online. I would do it anyways since the prices are usually better!
    Anyway, where do you get em' ?
    I have an extra one now, since my TT 11 came with one I am not going to use to control the fan. Although I wouldn't mind having a few to check intake temp and stuff.

Thanks,
    Chez

i have an extra one that came with my Volcano 11. i'm never going to use it, so if you want it. PM me and i'll mail it to ya. i have no use for it.

ps what temps do you get with the volcano 11 at half throttle?

Comment

Some mobo's have a 3rd sensor on them where they're in the path of incomin' air (but I ask for room temps to be quoted instead) though a CompuNurse is good and cheap or ya can go to the extreme of a DigitalDoc5+ and monitor up to 8 temps but there are many other products in between these two.

Comment

Thanks.
        Thats what I figured. I was wondering how all these people said they have case temp., this temp, that temp. I think some is a guesstimate!

I already have the Enermax, 2 fan, 2 temp. controller, with backlit display. I also have MBM5 and other software for GUI temp display.

Mjmnam - Thanks, but I don't need it. I also don't use the TT 11 right now. I might put it in one of my other systems. For now, it is collecting dust, and doing a nice job!
        I am using the Aero 7+ right now, and it works great. Quiet too. I run it off of Q-fan, that comes with Asus motherboards. It is bios based and adjusts the fan speed according to CPU temp. It rarely goes above 50%. Most of my systems are like that. I always use Round Ide cables, and cases with great airflow.

Chez

Comment

Working...
        X