120MM 120Volts fan...dangerous??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 120MM 120Volts fan...dangerous??

I want to add airflow in my case and im am wondering if a 120 volt fan would be dangerous for my computer... like the magnetic field or something like that...anybody know??

I can get used 120 MM fans 120Volts for almost nothing... and they blow big time! :wow:

THX All :drool:

the won't work with your computer I dont think. I think u need 12 or 5 volts. unless u want to just plug the fan into the wall (120volts)

Comment

is this what you were thinking of?

Comment

WHOAAAA!!!! This blows!!!

Yes i want to plug the BEAST in the wall, and no it's not turbine like the extractor... it simply a 120 mm fan like the 12 volts one... just a little larger (120mm x 120mm x larger!) and man it pumps air!!! I would like to put it in front of my case, add a filter, to have a pressurized case without dust and to cool my overclocked 1800+ and my 2 power supplies!!

Comment

i dont think it would be dagerous
          just try it and if any thing starts to not work properly then remove the fan

Comment

Personallly.. youve taken OCing waaay too far when your thinkin about external cooling man. I think its just not worth it. PC Components are gettin smaller, only so that we have more room for bigger fans

Comment

Working...
            X