Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensors

hi all,
    my mobo bios doesnt tell me anytemperatures at all and its the most up to date one. I downloaded MBM but that don't work either i know it uses the mobo sensors but i just thought it mightnt b in the bios but eh?!:(
    Is there anyting i can do short of getting a new mobo?

The Evolved One

What mobo do you have? Chances are if it is old enough to not be supported by MBM and not have temp monitors in the BIOS then you may want to invest in a new one anyway. But honestly if you aren't having any problems then it is desperate that you know your temperatures.

Comment

What kind of board is it?
      Going back to my KT133 chipset board I had temps in BIOS. Kinda weird that you dont.
      THe only board that I have that doesnt have them is a EPIA800 board, but thats an SFF, so it really isnt in the same group as the normal mATX or ATX board.

Im sure once we know whats your board, we would be able to help out more

Comment

soz i forgot to tell yas :o

I have a gigabyte GA-8IR533 specs

Comment

If the board is still serviceable in your eyes, then why get a new one? If you're that hard up to know the temperatures, then look into some sort of thermal probe. Either something small and compact like the CompuNurse or something more elaborate like the variety of 3.5" and 5.25" models that are currently on the market. The only downfall to this method is that you have to physically place the probe, but it will likely end up a lot cheaper than buying a new board.
          Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
          My Toys

Comment

Working...
          X