No announcement yet.

Best 9800 Pro OC software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on how high you can get your CPU up to, that baby will definitely hit 19k or even 20k. What CPU/cooling/board/ram do you have btw?

Comment

My CPU is a Barton 2500+, A7N8X DX mobo, Corsair XMS PC3500 (2X256MB). Cooling is a bit strange as it's a Globalwin CAK something-or-other copper heatsink similar to a TT 7+ with a TT Smartfan2 modded onto it. A bit ghetto but it keeps my temps in the mid 30s Celsius. The GPU is a Sapphire OEM 9800 Pro 128MB with stock Sapphire cooling. I just added some OCZ BGA copper ramsinks to it, which seem to do well, though I have no temp gauge on the GPU. I was getting a few "anomalies" in 3DMark 2003 in the nature test for that last score.

Comment

Not bad Wordbiker! My Radeon 9800 Pro is at identical settings as yours, with current Omega drivers - i've got everything on (fastwrites, blah) and all is stable. Getting bout 6000 on 3DMark 2003 and can definitely go further!:) My 2600XP is at 12.5X176, so is barely stretched - but need to unlock, I want 11.5X200 at least (i have ddr400 Corsair).

Comment

nForce2 boards make the lower multis available without needing unlocking.

Comment

If you get the latest bios that is ;)

Comment

Working...
            X