gam68mt-s2p with athlon2 x2 255 can't overclock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gam68mt-s2p with athlon2 x2 255 can't overclock

anybody teach me how to adjust at bios for OC, i just do it bud not done, maybe i so noob. default 3.1ghz up to 3.4/5 its ok la..hope somebody help me, i'm so thankful...

Re: gam68mt-s2p with athlon2 x2 255 can't overclock

Doesn't seem that this board supports any kind of CPU overclocking, only memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Chike View Post
      Doesn't seem that this board supports any kind of CPU overclocking, only memory.
      thats mean ican't oc wit this mobo la, huh so unluck. can anybody suggest wich mobo can support oc wit lower price. thanks lot. sorry for my broken english.

Comment

I think all boards with AMD chipsets 760G 785G 770G etc had overclocking options.
        How good they overclock I don't know.
        For more than a moderate overclock you will need an aftermarket CPU cooler, and maybe additional fan to cool the chipset.

Comment

Originally posted by Chike View Post
          I think all boards with AMD chipsets 760G 785G 770G etc had overclocking options.
          How good they overclock I don't know.
          For more than a moderate overclock you will need an aftermarket CPU cooler, and maybe additional fan to cool the chipset.
          thats right, but i'm mobo used Gforce 7025/nforce 630a chipset, i'm so wit this mobo...

Comment

Working...
          X