No announcement yet.

XP and overclocking/conclusion ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please note ppl that the above pic is for Palamino cores only. ;)

Comment

Does anybody know were to find a AMD Athlon XP 1700+ T-Bred B, if they acually exist?

Comment

For those of you wondering if they exist out there. I have a 1600+ T-Bred chip which I handed down to my little sis...bad move. It actually hit 166MHz FSB easily from a 1.4GHz stock to 1.7Ghz+. All air cooled at 1.75v at max temp of 40c. The cooling unit is a global win super silent model (aluminum) with a plastic air accelerator (much like a cars POP Air Intake adapter) Performance parts from stillen. anyways, I took that unit and swapped the stock 28CFM 8CM fan and replaced it with an 84CFM 8CM Vantec Tornado fan. The cores of the T-bred CPUs tend to be rectangular in shape compared to the Palomino's Square shape. It also appears to me that more T-breds are on the orange/brown chips, wheras the Palomino cores are on green colored chips.

Comment

Is there anyway of finding out weither mine is T-bred, or this pal thing that I don't like the sound of, by the writting on the top of the CPU?

Mine shows...

AX2000MT3C
          AGOIA
          0211TPEW
          Y7988230081

Is this good for a 2000+ XP chip?

Comment

If you can get one of the Tbred 2100B from Newegg people are getting those chips well over 2300mgz with air.The chip is selling for about 100$ at newegg.Just my 2cents..JS

Comment

Working...
            X