No announcement yet.

how far can i go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jeez, its a PC not a light show, that would be distracting to me, can u turn them off? i got p3 1Ghz right now 512 ram, it cant handle anything i can run ut2k3 with my gf4 ti4299(the 500mhzram model too) but it laggs bad, most of the time i can get 50-70 fps on 1280x1024, depending on how bad i tweak the card, but in balltes with no oc'in it usualy like 30-50 fps (full res, full details), depending on if the map has grass or not slows it down more though, when i play C&C generals, thats a new stori, pc can barly run the game, fps is bad, and i get MAJOR lagg, love the game , got to upgrade the pc around it...

Comment

jeez, its a PC not a light show, that would be distracting to me, can u turn them off?
      of course you can, the switch has off/on/sound sensitive mode. I just place the cc in a different location so it's not visible and blinding to the eye.

Comment

oh, good, cuz well, i wanted a few, probably black light or blue cathode, but wasnt sure if u could turn them off or not, cuz well, they look cool, but dont want em on 24/7.

Comment

CC are really nice. Just add a little switch in front (i like those miilitary switch) and you can use those to toggle from the front of your case

Comment

My switch is at the back, I want to drag a line to the front so I won't have to reach at the back to turn it on. I also want to make a plug so I can plug the mic into my output, so I won't have to place a speaker near the switch everytime I want to use sound sensi mode. Does anyone know of a guide that shows how this can be done?

Comment

Working...
            X