No announcement yet.

NVIDIA GeForce FX is the graphics processor of choice at E3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok im a moron, i say stupid stuff, ban me...

Comment

where's the fun in that? I need someone to pick on, and you make life easy in that respect. :)

Comment

Heh thanks i guses that what im here for..

Comment

Hell i wouldn't want to be picked on by beefy by the looks of things in the picture section - maybe if i had a rifle and was like a mile away! lol snip:

Or are you reallly a ***** cat inside that bulk beefy?:: wings:

Right time to dig some eclectic beats!!

ta ta

Comment

Originally posted by Steve(MrScruff)
            Hell i wouldn't want to be picked on by beefy by the looks of things in the picture section - maybe if i had a rifle and was like a mile away! lol snip:
            :) Someone has seen the light.

Comment

Okay in the appreciation of spam how should i reply to that message? I would have just written LOL cause its funny but i have nothing more to add to that subject? So do i do that or just not show any appreciatation for beefys comment?!! :confused:

ta ta

Comment

:rofl: hehehehehehe....................

EDIT: I'm gonna say out of this.
                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

How about we just drop it all and continue with the actual topic here...

Comment

I'm impressed by NVIDIA it might be their time to catch up...also would a AMD running at 2.5GHZ outpreform a 3.0GHZ Intel?

Comment

Originally posted by t00lb0x
                      Would a AMD running at 2.5GHZ outpreform a 3.0GHZ Intel?
                      Well maybe not in sse2/hyperthread tasks but otherwise, yes I think it could..
                      But they aren't there by far yet..

And Intel ain't staying to long at 3 ghz, their 3.2 ghz cpu is actually just around the corner..

:cheers:

Comment

Yo how do you get the Performance Rating of a AMD --what does IPC stand for (Wiggo used it...)

Comment

So how would a 2.5GHz AMD out perform a 3GHz intel? Is it something to do with the chip structure? Or in the design?!!

ta ta

Comment

The chips go about performing their functions in different ways and using different instructions. It's a long and complicated explination, so if you are curious, just have a look around the net. There's plenty of articles around about it.

Comment

Basically how Intel works, the reason why it is called Pentium 4 is because it is Quadpumped which means for each cycle it will transfer four times. DDR ram (dual data rate) travles on both the up and the down, but I am not sure how the P4 does; I just know it does it 4 times per cycle. Now, it can do so many transfers it takes less data on each cycle so it needs higher MHZ to run faster. AMD, I don't know how specifically they work. I know Macintosh go once or twice (depending on processor) per cycle. If you have more questions just ask...hope this helps

Comment

Hehehe.. that's a new one..

Comment

Working...
                                X