Bargain Radeon 8500's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargain Radeon 8500's

Well i was just browsing ebay, and there are some Radeon 8500's for sale, for $200AUD. The reason this is a bargain is because you dont have to bid on the card, you can purchase it straight away for that price! This isnt an 8500LE either, your looking at atleast double that anywhere else.

With the new 9700's coming out, it's inevitable the older cards will come down in price.

Comment

I dont think you understand. Normal radeon 8500's retail for atleast $400, no less, ever. And the Radeon 9700 wont be here for a few months to come, my bet is 3 or 4 atleast.

Comment

I don't know about the 8500 your talking but I know that for example some first Powermagic 8500's were actually clocked as LE's. Later they added the LE label to the retail box.
        So it might be something like this.

Just my best quess though.

Andy

Comment

ANDY72 Do you know that with just 22 more posts you will officially become a Junior Tweaker? When you hit 150 posts then it's Bronze Tweaker for you. Get those posts in. Try the games in the Beer Garden. That's BG Games.

Comment

21 more posts and I'll get status of a Junior tweaker?
            Doh, and I was looking for something like a t-shirt or at least a coffee mug...

Oh well I'll drink to that!

Andy

Comment

It's a status thing. I wish it came with more brains as I could use them.

Comment

Working...
              X