Nvidia TNT2 Overclocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nvidia TNT2 Overclocking

:confused: I'd like to overclock My NviDia TNT2 Graphics Card, What tool (software) do I need ? Is It Posible ? What are the diference betwin non overclocked and overclocked card ? Can I See the diference in FRAMES ?
    Yes - Better Performance
    100.00%
    No - Slots Are Slow
    0.00%
    WTF ???
    0.00%

This guide will have most of what you need to know plus on page 4 at the very top it tells you how to enable "Coolbits" (the overclocking utility in nVidia drivers except WHQL versions). The GURU of 3D also has tweaking utilities and a large assortment of drivers as well. Some things you'll notice a difference in but not all. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

TNT2 not worth overclocking at this stage in the game. It is an old old old old videocard. I know, becuase I am using one right now. I would overclock just a little bit and it would quickly crash when playing games, without that much frame rate. The best solution is spend the $ on a new videocard or play old games or play no games at all!! hehe sorry! :cry: :thumb:

Comment

Ah that stinks Saidin :thumbs do. Oh well, but http://www.tweaktown.com/document.p...=review&dId=376 is another ocing guide...

Comment

There was a wide range of quality levels to those old cards but if you bought a top quality one then these will overclock reasonably well (not far mind you by todays standards) but most of the generic brands wouldn't kick at all after raising 1MHz with the rest somewhere in between. :smokin:
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

ThanX BuT I curently don't have enought mony to buy new vido card, but I'm interesting in new ATI Radeon 9700 Pro. Also in new Geforce with 128Mb VRAM. Wich one do you prefere ?

Comment

Sorry for the delay, I was away of the forum for a while...
              If you still need it, I have the application that did the oc for me, and I got about 15% extra performance, with my Duron 700Mhz.

Comment

I've used loads of NVidia graphics card tweakers in my lifetime, from NVmax to GeForce Tweaker, but the one that I found that gave the best performance, and most features, was Riva Tuner; it will detect the safe boundaries of your card's GPU and memory, also a few ways of enabling certain features of cards, that NVidia themselves locked away, just to promote the card above it. (yes, it's sad, but true)

Just goto:

Guru3D.com - Your go-to source for tech news, reviews, and in-depth analysis of graphics cards, processors, motherboards, gaming hardware, and software from companies like AMD (Radeon) Intel (Core) and NVIDIA (GeForce). Stay updated with the latest trends and innovations in the world of technology .

and search through the utilities.

(Note: Use 'Low Level Hardware Overclocking' instead of 'Driver Level..' it's a little faster :thumb: )

Comment

Working...
                X